May 02, 2008

I have notice his for a long time.but i still don't know how to change it..who know?teach me..
my blog date sometimes is not correct its 1 day slower.that means if i write today's blog which is 02.04.08 it came out 01.04.08.??why like that?and even the time also not correct.
anyway i am in the office now (02.04.08).today Michelle is not at work.she on leave.I'm sitting here all by myself.so sien..try to use office phone to call out also cannot.and the STUPID fax really make me fastrated.wtf..when Michelle is not in the fax sure cannot use wan.don't know its I'm sui or what?but this morning when i use the fax still can use and now i wanna fax to kl it cannot use.haiz..
I'm still thinking of whether i am going to on leave this Monday or not.so lazy to work.should i or should i not take a leave on Monday?but i am gonna resign soon..cos college gonna starts soon.really kin cheong man..haha..
hope everything is going to be OK when college starts.especially i and him.believe is the most important thing for me and him now.!

No comments: