July 08, 2008

lost.

It's been a long time i haven write my blog..
i was too busy in the other hand i am lazy when i am free..
hehe..i have so much things to blog about here..and i don't even know where to start it..
hm..
thinking~~~
ya suddenly feel like uploading my pictures that i took long time ago..but they are all lost..even my favorite pictures are all gone i don't have any back up..
i don't know why also..its my hp fault..got problem d...stupid hp..

talking bout pictures i have taken some pictures when we my whole family went to take a family photo when my sis took her bridal photo..





me and 2nd sis at aspial bridal house



















we 3 sisters















me and my 2nd sis again




















my sis in her bridal gown



















me and my big sis












i got to go now..going to have a nap and wake up in 1 hour later..
got to study after my nap..test is tomorrow..
wish me good luck..

No comments: