November 09, 2008

A must for me to blog

I'm now 18..and for 18 years my parents didn't even leave me alone in the house..
the went for a 1 day holiday in siam "hup jai"..left me and grandma in the house..
maybe i should say there is grandma in the house like there is no one in the house..
she always stays in her room and will not come out unless she got something to do..
ok now,
strats from the early in the morning woke up at 9 something..thought that mom and dad have already went out..
mana tau still in the house..
so talk with mom for a while bout what should i do when she is not at home..
at 10 plus like that dad friend came and off they go..
went to queensbay with neng and friends..
actually it should be a good day for me today but then everything turns down when he say he wanna go clubbing with his friend and i am the only girl who are going..
my first reaction was ok fine u just go with your friends..
started to messages nicole, kelly and suling ask them out..
everyone make it only for suling..
so went to sunrise mcd to have the girls talk again..
me,nat,kelly,nicole and calvin..that all..
there is so much thing happen in our life that we can say it all out in a short time..
the worst is nat this time..she had lots of problem with her bf..
after that went to drop kelly home..
then me and nat went to baby cafe to find neng they all..
after that drop nat home and drop neng to his friend's house straight i went back home myself..
just reach home not more than an hour..
waiting for him now..almost wanna go to bed d..
thats all for today..

No comments: