February 10, 2009

i almost got my new gadget today.

i have not blogged for a long time already.
eventually cny is over now.enough of collecting ang pau and gambling on the 15days of cny.
i've been looking for my new gadget for a long time and cant even find one off them that suites me.
till yesterday i found one that i liked and i plan to buy it today.
so i went back to the shop and when i almost bought it i took out my old phone to trade in.
the person check on my phone and wanted to buy it for RM300.
i was thinking off its alright since the phone is no longer available in the market and the price he buy from me is reasonable.
so the trading was on till the sales man check on my phone and he said that my phone speaker is not in a good condition.
in the end he dont wanna buy my phone and be~ says that it is not worth it if i still keep this phone and buy the new phone.
ended up i didn't get my new phone.
i was angry not because of the sales man.
its because of the stupid 'pau hu' who repaired my phone and now still not working.
i just wanna ask if u do not know how to repair phone please don't open a shop that sells phone and repair phone.
this job is not suitable for you!

No comments: