April 19, 2008

its have been a long time since i write my last blog.i din even view on my own page.thing gets settle down by its own and i don't have to think that much anymore.no more college worries..no more worry about him treating me bad..all NO MORE..hehe..

i cant wait for tonight..all of us will be going to glo tonight..so happy..i hope we will have lots of fun there..but unfortunately Kelly and Cheryl cant go..Kelly says she is will wait till she is not underage then only go..haha..and Cheryl i did message her but she dint reply my message..guess she cannot make it..ah..another 1 kit mun she cant go also cos of her mum..her mum will get mad at her if she go..and also i am in her mum's black list..
anyway i am so called celebrating my 18th birthday there..and tomorrow will be my day..so happy..i don't want anyone to ruin my day..or i will kill them and chop them into pieces..hahaha..as if i will do it..i don't dare also.

so,i will update more after tonight and lets see whats is so happening tonight..cant wait for that.

No comments: