October 30, 2009

ppk-ed

today's life went boring as usual..
where i have to stay at home..
suppose to went out with my exclassmates and current classmates but then suddenly ppk-ed them..
haha..sorry..
they celebrating Steven birthday and Da kai be-earlied birthday..
i wanted to go so badly..but then due to some tachnical problem..

that is:
1. i got no more cash (due to spending to much)
2. not in the mood to go (i also dont know why but my mind keep ask me to go)
3. some of the things happen this morning that i pull my mood down..and i scared seeing her..(if she go then i sure die)
4. i dint tell B that im going for stimboat and although B din't say anything and he say he sure will let me go but i know that he got a little bit beh song.. (that was due to yeasterday i din even accumpany him for the whole day and just went out)

actually i wanted to go d wan at 8.30pm..wanna give u all suprise as i told u all that i'll not be going..
but suddenly B came over to find me so.....ended up not going over to find u all

hmm..i really wanna go..but hai i also dont know how to express my feeling..
sorry guys..mayb will go out next time..to some other places other then going out to eat eat eat and eat..
u all sure enjoy yourselves la..i know wan..

p/s: Da kai i will remember what u said just now when u called me.. (outings next time or ...)

No comments: