October 01, 2009

Random 1

its a working day today.
got to work in the morning at 10.30am.
the whole atrium was full of people setting up on their own stall..
i was walking slowly towards my stall and open it..
when i finished opening went over to have a look at Karen stall and there is still no one there yet..
so i open for them..later found out that Karen herself forgot to come and open her own stall..
so bout 12pm wan ling came..i set all my things..
Shirley came after that..treat me lunch and bla...bla..bla....
lazy so continue....heee..
got a free 'hand art' for free from nail haven..
this is it:





sean ling and me 1
sean ling and me 2
sean ling-wan ling-me
sean ling and me 3




wan ling's
mine
the other day when i have nothing better to do..went over to Karen's stall to try on the hat..
the day before:
got the clothes that i bought it online..
wan ling , moon and me bought the same dress but different colour..
i choose black with pink flower..






moon got this but i give it a try..came out i guess not bad..i love i too..

but B say its too low..he give me a BiG NO on wearing this dress

No comments: