March 19, 2008

accident

yesterday..didn't go to work again..caught in an accident when I'm going to work..a motorcycle bang me and i flew off from my bike..and ended up on the floor..and my bike were wow..dint hurt much lar..just a bit here and there but my arms is very painful now..and my ass too..
the story goes like that..

as usual lar..go to work in the morning..there's traffic jam at some roads as that is the sign told me that i am late..anyway i don't care cos i am always the earliest and i have to wait outside for Michelle to come and open the shop..so i dint speed up..

when i reach gelugor near N-park before the traffic light there was a huge traffic jam..i slow down n try to cross over the small little gabs among cars which my motorbike can cross..so i cross over it then about half way though the long road i cant make it to cross the little gab so i try to go to the other lane..when i was about to move out to the inside lane the ah neh (Indian) lady with her fast speed riding motorbike also honk me but she dint show down and i dint stop also bang me down and i flew off..i dint say anything i just stand up and sit beside the road..a friend of the car driver in front of me quickly came down and help..they were so generous 1 took my bike to park at his house and the other 1 drive me home..thanks anyway..
hmm..go back to that ah neh..i dint even scold her but she started scolding me 1st so we ague at the side road..i don't care also..till she have nothing to say..the the man stop us and ask us to exchange phone number.she gave me hers and i gave her mine..i was waiting for the whole day for her to called me but she did not even give me a call..scared of me?ha ha..guess not..


actually both of us also have our wrongs..
me:-
er.....day dreaming away and i dint pay attention when i was driving..when i wanna go to the other lane i dint even have a look 1st see whether is there any motorbike coming..i just straight away go to the other lane till she honk me i also dint have the heart to have a look..maybe on that time i was just thinking or something and my mind was not there..so BANG..
the ah neh:-
she drive her bike so fast for Wat?siao..honk me Dee some more drive so fast have to slow down la..siao ah neh..STUPID..

hai..never mind lar its over..

No comments: