March 13, 2008

Studies

Waited for so many months here come the result of my SPM..my result is so sucks..don't really expect that i got this kind of result..fuck man..expected more..nee way most of them have good results except for me..really sad n down..wanted to cry but TAHAN..guess i didn't work hard enough n too unlucky for that..when i went home mum ask me bout my results..i really don't know how to tell her but i have to tell er also..so i did..in the end mum says i don't got any A's she is not going to continue studying anymore..I'm so sad..hope she will change her mind by giving me continue study..sometimes felt that its so unfair for me n my sis..they get everything they want n i don't have..just a thing that they might not be able to do it doesn't mean i cant do it also OK?i can do it..
All thanks to my Dar for that is always be there by my side when I'm sad..even hug me n kisses me all the times..love u lots..u r the best..
Anyway after taking the stupid result with suling,nicole,cheryl,kitmun,may kwoon n natalie in kissa koyotei..that mk talk non stop at all n her voice were very laud..haha..besides we talk n crap a lot..even laugh till the whole shop is our voice..

here is some pictures when we had lunch

our group pic but left out nicole..she dont wanna take..or it would perfect..


in the toilet..


in the toilet (2)

kit mun n me

No comments: