March 27, 2008

CONFIDANTS??BELIEVES??

BELIEVES??
I have tried my best to do it so but still u cant believe me..how??how??how??cant u tell me what should i do to make u yourself believe me?this topics is really HOT for both of us for bout months..we still need how long to talk on this topic..i don't wanna talk and worry bout it anymore..STOP IT..stop this topic..

CONFIDANTS??
U lost all Ur confident on me?that's why u cant believe me?or what?heard this words from Carey before..
she says: When he dint believe u on what u do and say it means that he scared that 1 day u get snatch by other people n he cant afford to lose u!that's why he always think all the negative things instead or the positive ones..

anyone or someone can u please tell me how to make a person to believe u..
and try to help him to find back his confident on me..
leave me a comment

No comments: